Submission of Applications
Applications should be submitted during the period April-May.
The Required Documents that prospective students should submit include:
- Printed Application,
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae,
- Copy of the Degree(s) obtained (accompanied by the corresponding Hellenic NARIC recognition, in case of degrees obtained in countries other than Greece)
- Copy of transcript(s)
- Two letters of recommendation, preferrably by faculty members (templates can be obtained from the program's secretariat),
- Official proof of English language competence (at least of B2 level - Vantage or upper intermediate),
- Scientific publications, awards, other degrees (in case they exist), certificates of competency in other languages (in case they exist),
- Official proof of professional-working experience (in case it exists),
- Photocopy of a Police Identity or Passport
Curriculum Vitae is submitted on documents provided by the program's secretariat.