1st Deloitte Salesforce Bootcamp_March 2019@Thessaloniki
Are you ready to become a Salesforce Ninja?
Join our Deloitte Cloud School in Thessaloniki and join our fast-growing Salesforce Team to develop innovative cloud solutions in an environment where the worlds of business, creativity and technology intersect.
If you are a student in the last year of studies or a new graduate looking for an exciting opportunity, apply now to participate to our 3-weeks coding training on Salesforce, the latest generation of cloud technologies.
The Deloitte Cloud School will take place on March 2019 in our Headquarter at Thessaloniki, every day, from Mon-Friday full time (9:00 to 18:00) and will be completely free for you.
At the end of the training, the best of class will get the chance to join our Salesforce team with a permanent contract and have the opportunity to get the Salesforce Platform Developer I certification.
We are looking for brilliant coders ready to deliver the next-generation of enterprise business solutions on the Salesforce platform!
- University or Technological Educational Institution Degree (already graduated or expected to graduate within 2019) in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar technical course of study
- Good understanding of the software lifecycle and problem solving skills
The following are a plus: Angular, Node.js, React Native, Vue.JS
- Strong oral and written knowledge of Greek and English. Italian language would be a plus
- Proactivity, genuine enthusiasm and curiosity, teamwork attitude
- Embrace Diversity & Inclusion Culture
- Military obligations fulfilled
- Availability to work full time with a permanent contract from March 2019
Unleash your passion for coding and show us you have what it takes to become part of our team!
Requisition code: GRTHESS122018
PhD position in Technology Enhanced Learning at Know-Center, Graz, Austria
The Know-Center (Graz, Austria) is looking for applications - until the position is filled - for a PhD position in Technology Enhanced Learning:
Ass.-Prof. Dr. Viktoria Pammer-Schindler Area Manager
Research Center for Data-Driven Business & Big Data Analytics Inffeldgasse 13, 6th floor, 8010 Graz, Austria FN 199 685 f, Commercial register court:
Phone +43-316-873-30830 Fax +43-316-873-1030830 email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Viktoria is also Assistant Professor at Institute of Interactive Systems and Data Science, Graz University of Technology.
Read the following selected publications by her:
* In-App Reflection Guidance: Lessons Learned across Four Field Trials at the Workplace. In: IEEE TLT (IF=2,267). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/TLT.2017.2708097
* Introducing Mood Self-Tracking at Work: Empirical Insights from Call Centers. In: ACM Trans. Comput.-Hum.Interact. (IF=1,293). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1145/3014058
* Let's Talk about Reflection at Work. In International Journal of Technology-Enhanced Learning. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1504/IJTEL.2017.084494
Games Developer - University of the West of Scotland
Job opportunity: Games Developer
EWORX_2 new Job Positions
TU Wien, Faculty of Informatics, 16 PhD Positions on Logical Methods in Computer Science
|Showing page 1 from 6 pages|